MATHIEU COURDESSES

MATHIEU COURDESSES

Menu

A wildlife photographer

 

 

Les galeries

Mathieu Courdesses

Mathieu Courdesses est un jeune photographe français ayant travaillé pour plusieurs compagnies en Afrique australe, il a notamment commencé à Maun au Botswana puis depuis 3 saisons s’établit à Windhoek en Namibie avec l’entreprise African Eagle Namibia.

Ayant gagné 2 années de suite le concours Pix Your Campus, Mathieu Courdesses est en train de développer le projet Photogr’Afrique. Le but est de récolter des fonds dans la protection de certaines espèces en voie de disparition, grâce à la ventes des photos.

Instagram Feed

  • The lion’s roar can be heard up to 5 kilometers away. This roar is used to mark his territory and reform the pack before hunting.
.
.
The lions were 100 meters away from the lodge: an unforgettable show in @mopayasafarilodge . If you are interested by a trip for an amazing experience, contact me 🤠
.
.
Le rugissement des lions peut s'entendre jusqu'à 5 kilomètres au loin. Ce rugissement sert à marquer son territoire et à reformer la meute avant d'aller chasser. .
.
Les lions étaient à 100 mètres du lodge: un specatcle inoubliable au @mopayasafarilodge . Si vous êtes intéressé pour vivre cette incroyable expérience, contactez moi 🤠
.
.

#mopaya #mopayasafarilodge #lion #lions #southafrica #afriquedusud #gamedrive #safari #maseke #krugerpark #kruger #krugernationalpark #wildlife #lodge #roar #lionroar #wild #natgeo #natgeowild #onevoice #photografrique
  • Two lionnesses in Maseke Game reserve in South Africa ☺️🦁.
.
.
.
Deux lionnes dans la réserves de Maseke en Afrique du Sud. ☺️🦁 .
.
@mopayasafarilodge @pixum @onevoiceanimal .
.
#lion #lioness #lionne #lionnes #lions #mopaya #southafrica #afriquedusud #krugerpark #krugernationalpark #kruger #wild #wildlife #wildlifephotography #photografrique #onevoice #pixum #safari #picoftheday #pictureoftheday #hug #animal #cutanimals #amazingwildlife #maseke
  • In the Maseke Reserve in South Africa, a coalition of 5 male lions reigns over an entire territory. They hunt together, They live together and protect themselves against hyenas and other predators. But when a lioness in heat approaches the pack, all these lions become real warriors and they can kill each other. 😳🦁.
.
.

Dans la réserve de Maseke en Afrique du Sud, une coalition de cinq lions règne sur un territoire entier. Ils chassent ensemble. Ils vivent ensemble et se protègent contre les hyènes et autres prédateurs. Mais quand une lionne en chaleur s'approche de la meute, tous ces lions deviennent de véritables guerriers jusqu’à s’entre tuer 😳🦁.
.
.
#lion #lions #krugerpark #krugernationalpark #kruger #photografrique #afriquedusud #southafrica #safari #africa #southernafrica #maseke #mopaya #mopayasafarilodge #wildlife #wildlifephotography #afrique #nature #onevoice #picoftheday
  • Elephants have been slaughtered by the thousands in recent years in an insatiable quest for ivory. The poachers have also killed scores of wildlife ranger.  I would like to give back to those men and women who devote their lives to the animal cause, and to the protection of some species. RESPECT ✊ . Your efforts will show a result.💪 🐘
.
.
.
🇫🇷 Des milliers d'éléphants ont été massacrés ces dernières années dans une quête insatiable de l'ivoire. Les braconniers ont également tué des dizaines de soldats de brigades anti-braconniers. J'aimerais rendre hommage à ces hommes et ces femmes qui vouent leur vie à la cause animale et à la protection de certaines espèces. RESPECT ✊ . Vos efforts porteront leurs fruits. 💪 🐘
.
.
.
#elephant #elephants #elephantlove #elephantprotection #antipoaching #antipoachingunit #onevoice #pixum #photografrique #krugerpark #kruger #krugernationalpark #afriquedusud #southafrica #afrique #africa #wildlifephotography #wildlife #animalprotection #endangered #endageredspecies @elephantlove_project @mopayasafarilodge @savetheelephants
  • Cheetah in Tshukudu in South Africa. An amazing meeting with this elegant animal. Cheetahs are endangered species in Southern Africa, more and more NGOs introduce these cats in different countries. 🇿🇦🐆
.
.
Guépard dans la réserve de Tshukudu en Afrique du Sud. Une rencontre exceptionnelle avec cet élégant félin. Les guépards sont en voie de disparition en Afrique australe. De plus en plus d’associations ré-introduisent ces animaux dans différents pays. 🇿🇦🐆.
.
.
.
#southafrica #southernafrica #afrique #afriquedusud #africa #cheetah #cheetahs #cats #onevoice #photografrique #wildlifephotography #wild #wildlife #cat #africancats #safari #picoftheday #krugerpark #krugernationalpark #kruger #guepard
  • An incredible leopard sighting in Kruger National Park, in South Africa 🇿🇦. Great lights, great animal, great picture 😊🐆.
.
.
Thank to @mopayasafarilodge .
.
.
.
#mopaya #mopayasafarilodge #krugerpark #kruger #krugernationalpark #leopard #leopards #wild #wildlifephotography #wildlife #onevoice #photografrique #africa #afrique #afriquedusud #southafrica #safari #gamedrive #picoftheday
  • J-1 before a comeback in @mopayasafarilodge in South Africa. Excited to bring back to you new photos for next exhibitions... hope to find rhinos, wild dogs and cheetahs, three endangered species in @krugernationalpark.
.
.
A big Thank for my partners for this expedition : @antony.92160 @agathesteen @celiabellec @pixum @onevoiceanimal .
.
.
#afriquedusud #photografrique #onevoice #pixum #kwai #southafrica #canon #southernafrica #gamedrive #mopaya #krugerpark #kruger #krugernationalpark #wildlifephotography #wildlifephotographer #wild #wildlife #africa #bigfive #cheetah #rhino #wilddogs
  • Impala in Chobe National Park, in Botswana. Only males from these species have horns. Generaly, there is only one male in a herd, its role is to protect and guide the rest of the flock. .
.
Impala dans le parc National de Chobe au Botswana. Chez les Impala, seul les mâles ont des cornes. Il n’y a qu’un seul mâle par troupeau, son rôle est de protéger et guider le troupeau. .
.
.
#chobe #chobenationalpark #botswana #antilope #wildlifephotography #photografrique #choberiver #afrique #africa #impala #tameimpala #onevoice #pixum #antony #canon #picoftheday #safari #gamedrive #goldenhour
  • Orangutan in Gunung Leuser Forest in Sumatra. When there are moving on the ground, these big primates are very uncomfortable. So there are using creepers and branches to go from one place to another one. It is maybe one of my most amazing memories during a wildlife picture shooting. 🐵🌳🍃
.
.
I took this picture with a 50mm, imagine how the orangutan was closed !
.
.
.
#orangutans #orangutang #orangoutang #sumatra #bukitlawang #indonesia #indonesie #gunung #gunungleuser #ecolodge #onevoice #50mm #canon #picoftheday #wildlifephotography #wildlife #onevoice #memories #asie #asia #jungle #endangeredspecies #endangered
  • Wild dogs in Erindi, Namibia. 🇳🇦When lions have 20% of chance to catch its prey during a hunt, a pack of wild dogs succeed in 80%. They are among the best hunters of the African bush. .
.

They are also endangered because of famers who kill them to protect cattles.
.
.
. 
#erindi #erindinamibia #namibie #namibia #gamedrive #photografrique #wilddog #wilddogs #lycaon #painteddog #painteddogs #africa #afrique #southernafrica #endangered #rare #picoftheday #pictureoftheday #wildlife #wildlifephotography